Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nightmoves

I can't believe that I can stay up so late, not feeling tired while doing so, and then function all day the next day! I would like to be cured of this.

John and I fail at blogging! I for one, am sorry. Especially since that last entry was so dire sounding. Believe me, that time period sucked! I quickly got better though, so I am sorry for alarming you at the time.

I really should not post a long entry at the moment, so think of this as a place holder! We open the last big show, The Music Man, in just over a week, so we'll be pretty busy, but after that I get lots of time off, and I can make entries. I will bug John to as well. He has lots going on! Missing each other quite desperately, to be perfectly honest and vomit inducing!

Much love to you all out there!

1 comment: